5 Landing Drive, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522 T: 914.231.5510 C: 646.408.5316
The Mill,Motion Graphic Designer/Compositor/Editor, New York, NY, Freelance 2013-Present
• Animated, edited and color corrected commercial spots for Super Bowl XLVIII. Specifically, “NFL Now,” Budweiser’s “Puppy Love,” and Budweiser’s “Hero.”
Moondog Editorial/ Hectic NY, Senior Motion Graphic Designer, New York, NY, Freelance 2013-Present
• Designed title treatments for various projects: AVON, Victoria’s Secret and Playboy.
• Designed and animated a series of commercial spots for AIO.
NBC Sports, On-Air Motion Graphic Designer, New York, NY, Freelance 2011-2013
• Designed and Animated Emmy Award-Winning graphics packages for 2011 Triple Crown and London 2012 XXX Olympiad.
• Creating on-air promo graphics for major sports such as the London 2012 XXX Olympiad, NHL’s “Game of the Week,” US Open, French Open and Sunday Night Football.
JWT, Motion Graphic Designer/Editor, New York, NY, Freelance 2009-2011
• Created animatics and editing commercial spots for various clients: Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Kimberly Clark, Royal Caribbean, Jose Cuervo, Smirnoff
Tim Hunter Design, Senior Designer, New York, NY, 2006-2009
• Created graphics for high profile clients such as Microsoft, Color Kinetics, Time Warner Center, and Armani Exchange. Projects are displayed in high-end
retail stores, banks, airports, casinos, and on the facades of prominent buildings. The media is presented via plasma, LCD, LED and projection.
Comedy Central, Broadcast Designer, New York, NY, Freelance 2005-2006
• Designed graphic elements and animations for use in on-air promotion spots.
ID Interactive, Creative Director, New York, NY, 2004-2005
• Created DVDs, ECDs, websites, and logo designs for the music industry, including bands such as The Killers and Keane.
ABC News, Motion Graphic Artist, New York, NY, 2003-2004
• Worked directly with the art director as a motion graphic designer for “World News Tonight with Peter Jennings,” redesigned the look of the show, and
animated maps and 3D simulations for broadcast on nightly news.
• Napoleon Group: Created animatics and editing commercial spots for various clients: Cascade, Burger King and Trident
• Plenty NYC: Animated and edited sizzle reel for Samsung’s Black Friday Sales Strategies.
• Spark: Designed boards for Johnson & Johnson’s Annual Shareholders Meeting
• A&E: Animated broadcast promo spots for A&E, History Channel and Bio
• NBC: Animated broadcast promo spots for WNBC
• CBS: Animated broadcast spots for sweeps
• Leroy+Clarkson: Designed and animated several commercial spots for Comcast
• Ogilvy: Animated and edited commercial spots for various clients
• Grey Worldwide: Animated and edited commercial spots for various clients
• No6: Animated graphics for a series of JCPenney commercial spots
• Buck: Animated lockup for “Better in the Bahamas”
• OMD: Animated and edited submission videos for 2011 Cannes Young Lions Awards
California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita, California, 2000-2002
• Master of Fine Arts Degree in Experimental Animation 2000-2002
MFA Thesis in experimental animation techniques, BFA coursework in character animation.
Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, Rhode Island, 1996-2000
• Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Film, Video, and Animation 1996-2000
Coursework in traditional and experimental animation, computer animation, character animation, puppet animation, painting, photography, drawing, illustration, live-action film, video, graphic design and art history.
• Sports Emmy Award: “Outstanding Technical Team Studio,” NBC Sports, 2012 “Games of the XXX Olympiad”
Final Cut Pro
AVID Media Composer
Curious Maps 5.5